Tuesday 29 March 2011

Je t'aime Montreal


It's less than a week before I leave Canada for an extended period of time so I just had to take one last road trip to a beautiful Canadian city with a European influence. The good company and charming city made me tremendously homesick and I haven't even left Canada yet. Though it was a bit chilly, Montreal was still fairly vibrant and held an interesting mix of old and new characteristics. Visiting the renowned McGill University made me wish I pursued my studies somewhere old, historic and cultured as opposed to the constant charades of noise and construction they call York University. The only thing York has a history of is teacher strikes.

I finally upgraded to a DSLR and this was my first time shooting with my Canon D1000 (XS) - I'm loving it so far :)
                                                                                                                                                                        












No comments:

Post a Comment